NeuroDiversity Connect Library Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By becoming a member of the NeuroDiversity Connect Library, you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions (which may change at any time, and you will be notified of changes).
- Members agree to update membership details to ensure books and email communications reach the correct address.
- Each member may borrow two library books at any time.
- Library books will be mailed by NeuroDiversity Connect within one week of ordering.
- Members agree to take good care of all library materials borrowed.
- Books must be returned within 21 days.
- Members are responsible for the costs of returning books by post.
- Book return is to: NeuroDiversity Connect – PO Box 104, Katoomba, NSW, 2780
- Overdue notices will be issued for items not returned by due date.
- NeuroDiversity Connect reserves the right to suspend borrowing privileges until all overdue items are returned
- Members agree to inform NeuroDiversity Connect if books are damaged, lost, or unable to be returned.
- Items will be considered lost 28 days after their due date.
- Members will be invited to contribute to replacement costs for books not returned or damaged.
- NeuroDiversity Connect reserves the right to end memberships of borrowers who do not meet these Terms & Conditions, or for any other reason determined by NeuroDiversity Connect
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Complaints can be made to NeuroDiversity Connect via email, phone or mail, addressed to the Chairperson of the Board. Contact details are available on our website.